This specially formulated Soy Wax is pure, 100% Soy Wax, NO additives! Great for blending with natural or paraffin waxes. Can be used by itself, but tops may need refinishing and some frosting may occur. This wax should be used for the manufacture of container candles only.
- All natural.
- Typical fragrance load is 6% or less (fragrance load up to 10% is possible with the addition of additives -Vybar 206 or Stearic Acid).
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in white creamy flake form which makes it easy to measure and dispense.
- Melting Point: 120 – 125°F
- Average Pouring Point 90 – 110°F
Instructions (Can vary based on your testing and preference)
Heat to 185°F using a double boiler. Add 6% of fragrances (1 oz. per pound of wax), remove from heat, and stir for two minutes. Pour at 95°F (+/-5°F). Allow candles to cure for two weeks for optimal fragrance throw.
It blends well with beeswax and paraffin wax.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
This Soy Wax performance can be compared to Golden Wax 415.